[TYPO3-ttnews] How to set tt_news-field datetime to readonly for BE-usergroup

Tobias Schaefer tobias.schaefer at ptb.de
Mon Jul 5 18:41:58 CEST 2010

Hi Philipp,

I was mislead by this posting:
http://www.typo3.net/forum/list/list_post//91213/

Since there's no such thing as TCEFORM.[table].[field].config.readOnly =
1 (although it would be a nice feature) I've to disable the datetime-field
with the "Allowed excludefields" in the "Access List"-tab of the BE-usergroup.
The problem is, that the archivedate-field disappears together with the datetime-field,
althougt the BE-usergroup has access to the archivedate-field.
The only way to edit the archivedate is to select the archivedate to be shown
in the list-module, use the clipboard, select the news and click on the edit-button
in the archivedate-column. Not very comfortable. Any ideas?

Cheers,
Tobias