[TYPO3-ttnews] LIST and SINGLE on same page doesnt work

Sascha Hierold contact at spuhl.de
Sun Jan 31 01:21:10 CET 2010

Hi,

I use tt_news 3.0.1 and try to configure a LIST and a SINGLE view of
tt_news on the same site. That means the user get the LIST-view and
click on one of the news, the same site should show now the news-item.

In TS I set the following:

plugin.tt_news {
     #templateFile = fileadmin/...
     pid_list = 22
     singlePid = 22
     backPid = 22
     code = LIST
}

[globalVar = GP:tx_ttnews|tt_news > 0]
     # Set code to SINGLE, if the GETvar tx_ttnews[tt_news] exists
     plugin.tt_news.code = SINGLE

     # Enable indexing of the SINGLE view
     config.index_enable = 1
[global]

The items in tt_news-LIST-view doesnt linked to the single-view of the
site in this configuration. If I use another singlePID it works correctly.

How can I configure tt_news to show me the LIST-view and by click the
SINGLE view of the news on the same site or it is a bug in tt_news?

Bye Sascha