[TYPO3-ttnews] CATMENU doesn't show items

Lukas Stancik lukas.stancik at robe.cz
Sun Jan 24 22:36:10 CET 2010

Hi Marcus,

I've experienced this too and I think it's because tt_news ignores
reference to a page holding categories if this is different from a page
that holds your news records. I tried to point the plugin to my
categories storage page using the flexform and it suddenly showed up. I
was able to localize the problem in tt_news code (in the part that is
setting the variables for the plugin) and fix it, but I'm a poor
programmer and don't think the solution was very clean. Worked though :)

Adding the categories page to your flexform will do, I think...

Regards, Lukas