[TYPO3-ttnews] using news latest to display a full article , on a page

Manfred Hungerland mobil at csb86.ch
Thu Jan 14 15:19:11 CET 2010

Hi again

found the Problem:
Had to adapt the news-template

<head>
<!--
IMPORTANT: The stylesheet link below is only for testing the template
file directly in a browser while editing it.
On the website the css styles for tt_news have to be include with the
static TS template "default CSS style (tt_news)" or
with an external file (see tt_news/res/tt_news_v2_styles.css) which you
include via TypoSript in the "page" object.

-->
<title>new News example template</title>
<link href="../res/tt_news_tut_main_stylesheet.css" rel="stylesheet"
type="text/css" />
</head>

<h1>NEWS TEMPLATES</h1>
<h2>EXAMPLE</h2>

<pre>

<strong>Common markers:</strong>
These are substituted in all news item displaying templates:

<em>Markers:</em>
NEWS_UID - ID number (uid) of the news item
NEWS_TITLE - News item title
NEWS_AUTHOR - name of author
NEWS_EMAIL - email of author
NEWS_DATE - date
NEWS_TIME - time
NEWS_AGE - age of news item in minutes, hours, days or years
NEWS_SUBHEADER - subheader, if empty main content is inserted here in
LIST and LATEST
NEWS_CONTENT - main content
NEWS_LINKS - news links
NEWS_CATEGORY - news item category
NEWS_CATEGORY_IMAGE - news item category image
NEWS_RELATED - links to related news
NEWS_IMAGE - news item images
NEWS_CATEGORY_ROOTLINE - category rootline

PAGE_UID - Page id of the parent page (pid)
PAGE_TITLE - Title of the parent page of the news item
PAGE_AUTHOR - Page author, if any
PAGE_AUTHOR_EMAIL - Page author email, if any

<em>News Language Markers (see pi/locallang.php):</em>
LATEST_HEADER - header for the LATEST element
GOTOARCHIVE - link to archive page in latest template
ARCHIVE_HEADER - same for AMENU
MORE - more ;-)
TEXT_CAT - text output before categories and category images in LIST
view (eg: 'categories:')
TEXT_CAT_LATEST - the same in a shorter form for the LATEST element (eg:
'cat:')
BACK_TO_LIST - link back to list-view in single-view template
ARCHIVE_EMPTY_MSG - no items in archive
SEARCH_EMPTY_MSG - message for empty search results
TEXT_NEWS_AGE - text inserted before the age of the news item

<em>Wrapped Subparts:</em>
LINK_ITEM - link to the news item single display
LINK_PREV - used in the pagebrowser
BROWSE_LINKS - used in the pagebrowser
LINK_NEXT - used in the pagebrowser
</pre>

<hr />
<h3>TEMPLATE_LATEST</h3>
<em>This is the template for the latest news, typically displayed on a
frontpage.</em>

<!-- ###TEMPLATE_LATEST### begin
This is the template for the latest news, typically displayed on a frontpage
-->
<!-- ###CONTENT### begin
This is the part of the template substituted with the list of news:
-->
<!-- ###NEWS### begin
Template for a single item
-->

###NEWS_IMAGE###
###NEWS_CONTENT###

###ADDINFO_WRAP_B###

###TEXT_RELATED###
###NEWS_RELATED###

###TEXT_FILES###
###FILE_LINK###

###TEXT_LINKS###
###NEWS_LINKS###

###TEXT_RELATEDBYCATEGORY###
###NEWS_RELATEDBYCATEGORY###

###ADDINFO_WRAP_E###
###NEWS_SINGLE_PAGEBROWSER###
<!-- ###NEWS### end-->
<!-- ###CONTENT### end -->
class="news-latest-gotoarchive"><!--###LINK_ARCHIVE###-->###GOTOARCHIVE###<!--###LINK_ARCHIVE###--></div>
<!-- ###TEMPLATE_LATEST### end -->

Shalom
Manfred

--