[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news 3.0.1: LIST and SINGLE on the same page

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Fri Jan 8 14:37:07 CET 2010

W dniu 2010-01-06 10:09, Frederik wrote:

> I omitted the singlePID in the TS and everything worked fine with
> realURL. Now tt_news complains about the missing singlePID. When I set
> the singlePID, everything works, except for the longer URL.
>
> Any hints how to display LIST and SINGLE on the same page with version
> 3.0.1?

ellou' Frederik

Wouldn't the disabling TS validation helpful in your situation ?

plugin.tt_news.enableConfigValidation = 0

Check it please, refer also into:
typo3conf/ext/tt_news/doc/tt_news_3.0_changes.sxw document, there's a
descriptions of new things in 3.x.x, maybe you'll find something else
that can help you.

Greetings!

--
Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff