[TYPO3-ttnews] Possible feeditadvanced BUG affecting tt_news LIST view

Karl Wallace karl.wallace at roomthree.com
Fri Feb 26 12:39:34 CET 2010

Hello list

I may have run into a bug that causes a tt_news module in LIST view to
ignore the archive settings. If it is set to "show archived" a "no news in
list" message is displayed. If it's set to "show non-archived" it will show
all news including records that have passed their archive date.

After a few hours testing things and checking on different installations I
resolved it by uninstalling the "feeditadvanced" extension.

I'm using:

Typo3 4.3.2
tt_news 3.0.1
feeditadvanced 1.2.0

I could reproduce this problem on other sites using the same Typo3 and
extension versions.

I guess the best place for this would be the bug tracker for feeditadvanced,
but I wanted to post on this list, firstly as a heads up and secondly to see
if anyone else can reproduce this problem before I put anything on the
bugtracker.

Just to check is this link the bugtracker for feeditadvanced?
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-feedit/issues