[TYPO3-ttnews] Image width/height optionSplit

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 14:55:49 CET 2010

Hi,

I'm using tt_news 3.0.1 and the new list function "List 3".

I got a template with one news that is suppose to have a large image
and then two smaller news items with a smaller image.

I've tried to accomplish this with the optionSplit setting using: 464
|| 208 and 464 |*| 208 but none of them seems to work, as all the
images are rendered with the same image size.

Can anyone tell me, whether what i try to accomplish is possible or i
should split it up in two seperate news element?

Regards,

Søren