[TYPO3-ttnews] News 3.0.1 installation problems

Butch Harper begs40 at yahoo.de
Fri Feb 5 11:03:25 CET 2010

Oh it seems i got it:
i have a multi domain installation.

my page tree looks smth like:

mainpage (with main template)
	domain 1 (extension template)
		page 1
		page 2
	domain 2
	domain 3

now i want, like i have it with my calendar base extension, a global
configuration for tt_news in "mainpage" and only some modifications in
the different domain pages.
with calendar base this is how it's done:

in "mainpage" which is my main template i configure calendar base in the
setup
in (e.g.) domain 1 i create an extension template, and configure special
things like "singlePID" and so on.

doesn't this work with tt_news?

###