[TYPO3-ttnews] Again tt_news! including bodytext in list view -> formatting

Robert M Wildling rowild at gmx.net
Fri Feb 5 08:41:47 CET 2010

Thanks you for the answer! But is there really no way via TS? Do I
really have to use a whole new extension just to be able to have the
bodytext formatted when used in listview? It gets formatted in
singleview - so there must be a way to send it through the parsefunc in
listview, too. Again the TS:

displayList {
    subheader_stdWrap {
          stripHtml = 0
          crop >
          ifEmpty >

      # kill the "more" link
          append >

      # append the bodytext
      append.field = bodytext

      # try to format the bodytext again
          append.general_stdWrap.parseFunc < tt_content.text.20.parseFunc

      # remove the p tags (template has h2 tags)
      outerWrap = |

Thank you!