[TYPO3-ttnews] plugin.tt_news.displaySingle.image.noImage_stdWrap

HocomAdvies (Wiechert Hooghwinkel) info at hocom-advies.nl
Wed Feb 3 08:51:30 CET 2010

Hi I still did not found a solution for the problem, that it seems not to be possible to having (created with gifbuilder or inserted as image) a default image for Singlenews items. As mentioned, for Listview it works fine. One might expect the same solution to work for Singelview as well? Anyone who can help me out? Thanks a Lot!

Regards,
Wiechert Hooghwinkel