[TYPO3-ttnews] LIST and SINGLE on same page doesnt work

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Mon Feb 1 11:32:44 CET 2010

W dniu 2010-01-31 01:21, Sascha Hierold pisze:
> Hi,
>
> I use tt_news 3.0.1 and try to configure a LIST and a SINGLE view of
> tt_news on the same site. That means the user get the LIST-view and
> click on one of the news, the same site should show now the news-item.
>
> In TS I set the following:
>
> {...cut...}
>
> The items in tt_news-LIST-view doesnt linked to the single-view of the
> site in this configuration. If I use another singlePID it works correctly.
>
> How can I configure tt_news to show me the LIST-view and by click the
> SINGLE view of the news on the same site or it is a bug in tt_news?
>
> Bye Sascha

Interesting, I copied and test your sample without any changes (except
the pids) and it works perfect, are you sure that all settings are
correct ? ie. isn't the page with uid 22 a sysFolder or marked as hidden ?

--
Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff
a.k.a. Marek Krawczyk (original)

Polish TYPO3 Community Proud Member