[TYPO3-ttnews] Strange problem with tt_news v3.0.1

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Thu Dec 2 01:28:22 CET 2010

Hey,

> Problem seems to be solved in TYPO3 4.4.2

using TYPO3 4.4.4 I have the same issue. tt_news content is only
displayed on first page hit after the cache was cleared. I stumbled over
this over and over again since the newly implemented internal caching of
tt_news but haven't found a real solution for this.

Any ideas what the reason could be? Deactivating internal caching in the
extension manager doesn't help either, because tt_news seems to have a
bug and does not disable the cache like it's supposed to.

--
kind regards,
Franz Koch