[TYPO3-ttnews] Single news record in single view?

Dawid Pacholczyk dpacholczyk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 14:23:23 CEST 2010

If I`m correct you want to have alternative templates ?

Tt_news has this kind of option. You can create multiple views of news. For
exmpla

<!-- ###NEWS### -->
Some html code
<!-- ###NEWS### -->

<!-- ###NEWS1### -->
Some other html code
<!-- ###NEWS1### -->

You just need to remember that you have to set in plugin number of records
that will be shown on the list and create same amount of alter templates.
Second thing that you need to remember is that the alt templates are counter
from 0 (like arrays in php) 0,1,2,3 so if you set 4 alter templates the last
record will be ###NEWS_3###

Best regards,
Dawid "Fixus" Pacholczyk

Dawid Pacholczyk