[TYPO3-ttnews] How to prevent displaying certain news in SINGLE view?

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Tue Apr 20 13:27:14 CEST 2010

ellou' List!

I need to prevent displaying some tt_news items on some SINGLE views.
For an example I have two sections Office news (with uids 1,2,3) and
Workshop news (with uids 7,8,9)

Generating LIST view with proper singlePid for each section isn't a
problem of course, however it is possible  to display Office news in
Workshop SINGLE view and vice versa by manual inserting the 'wrong' path
in the address bar, ie.:

/office/article?tx_ttnews[tt_news]=8
/workshop/article?tx_ttnews[tt_news]=3
/news-from-quite-other-branch/read?tx_ttnews[tt_news]=1

Will be grateful for any advices!

Greetings!

--
Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff