[TYPO3-ttnews] 3.0.1: No singlePid defined - PageId for single news display: input necessary in single view plugin?

Sebastian Runge sebastian.runge at uni-rostock.de
Fri Apr 9 10:10:39 CEST 2010

Hello list,

we use a page with the list view and another page with the single view.
i only configure the "PageId for single news display:" in the list
plugin. the field "PageId for single news display:" is empty in the
single view plugin. it works before we update to tt_news 3.0.1. now we
get en error: "plugin.tt_news ERROR: No singlePid defined"

we've got many plugins on our sites with different languages and
different configurations. is it necessary to fill the field "PageId for
single news display:" for every single view plugin?

Maybe the next update (3.0.2) will return the old functionality. so it
would'n be necessary to fill the "PageId for single news display" in the
single view plugin.

thanks and best regards
Sebastian