[TYPO3-ttnews] excludeAlreadyDisplayedNews / excludeLatestFromList / listStartId v.3

Henjo Hoeksma hphoeksma at stylence.nl
Thu Apr 1 16:39:56 CEST 2010

Hi list,

I use excludeAlreadyDisplayedNews on a certain installation and thus
expect that when I use a LIST item the news being displayed in LATEST is
not showing up.

That works nicely if both elements are on the same page.
My problem is, this news setup doesn't use archiving and has 5 LATEST
items setup on a different page. Those 5 items shouldn't come up in the
list view, but they do.
And because I am using excludeAlreadyDisplayedNews I cannot use
listStartId anymore...

I tried to set it up the other way around, cause I don't really need
excludeAlreadyDisplayedNews on this site. But turning it of still
doesn't help.

Any clues? Thanks in advance!

Latest tt_news, typo3

Gr.