[TYPO3-ttnews] Content Element Header to replace marker ###LATEST_HEADER###

Patrick Gaumond gaumondpatrick-s-p-a-m at hotmail-sp-a-m.com
Wed Sep 30 22:19:08 CEST 2009

Francois Suter wrote:
> I may be missing something here, but why not use the header of your CE
> get displayed as usual and just remove the ###LATEST_HEADER### marker
> from your tt_news template?
>
> I guess your use case is more complicated than this...

Hi Francois and Peter,

I can't use the normal header because it must be surround with some
specific CSS classes. Here's some actual output:

    <h4 class="news-rss">My News<span>
    </h4>
      <h5>Seeking people for a study</h5>

As you see it's the "My News" part that needs to be flexible so I can
reuse the same extension template at different places.

Patrick