[TYPO3-ttnews] Content Element Header to replace marker ###LATEST_HEADER###

Peter Niederlag typo3-list at niekom.de
Wed Sep 30 21:22:48 CEST 2009

Hi Patrick,

Patrick Gaumond schrieb:

> I'm using TV and want to use the Header field of my CE into a "Latest"
> template.
>
> In other words use lib.stdHeader instead of pure text like this:
>
> plugin.tt_news._LOCAL_LANG.default.latestHeader = News!
>
> So if an editor put "My news" in the content element header then it is
> used to replace the ###LATEST_HEADER### marker.
>
> Is it possible at all?

It is definitly possible! Question is how and with what effort. ;)

1.
AFAIK you can't really change _LOCAL_LANG Lables dynamically.

2.
According to manual "title_stdWrap" has .stdWrap, so you can mostly play
your own game to get the title out. Is that the one that goes into
###LATEST_HEADER### ?
other than that, find a pice where you plugin via .stdWrap and output
the data that templavoila(FCE should have provided in a register...

3.
If none of this works, PHP and the extraItemMarkerHook will be your
friend (you still be able to access the registers):

$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['EXTCONF']['tt_news']['extraItemMarkerHook']

hth,
warm greets,
Peter
--