[TYPO3-ttnews] Pubsubhubbub & tt_news?

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Wed Oct 21 17:15:07 CEST 2009

I disagree in this case, since any built in support will slow down the
system, while it will be used by only select few. For cases like these,
extensions are best.

As far as integration, no I don't think there has been anything on that
forefront yet.

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media
http://danosipov.com/blog/