[TYPO3-ttnews] error: Invalid database result resource detected

Philipp Gampe phil at philippgampe.info
Sun Nov 29 10:24:11 CET 2009

Hi all,

I get the following warnings, if I open my page in FE. The page is
displayed correctly, so I wonder why I get 5 warnings for each of them?!

"Invalid database result resource detected: function
t3lib_DB->sql_fetch_assoc called from file
po3conf/ext/tt_news/lib/class.tx_ttnews_div.php in line 121. Use a devLog
extension to get more details."

"Invalid database result resource detected: function
t3lib_DB->sql_free_result called from file
po3conf/ext/tt_news/lib/class.tx_ttnews_div.php in line 131. Use a devLog
extension to get more details."

   from devlog:

tt_news
EMPTY $catlist (tx_ttnews_div::getSubCategories)
class.tx_ttnews_div.php, line 110

why is that?

Best regards,
Phil