[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news bugfixing day

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Thu Nov 26 00:58:38 CET 2009

W dniu 2009-11-26 00:42, Rupert Germann pisze:

>> 2) http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=12118 (with patch against trunk)
>
> committed to tt_news trunk rev 27009
>
> cool thing :-)

Well, I would like to thank you personally for the decision - it solves
lot of problems which I had with my implementation and I was afraid to
use the patch without official support in tt_news :)

Of course also thanks to Krystian for the patch!

> I have to admit that I consider it as a kind of a security issue if
> non-admin users have access to typoscript. But since some other widely
> used extensions offer this possibility, too, I added it also to tt_news.

This thing should be considered every time by the implementation's
developer, as it can be still disabled for BEusers.

cheers!

--
Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff
a.k.a. Marek Krawczyk (original)