[TYPO3-ttnews] multilang: News with type 'Link External URL' doesn't use localized URL.

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Thu May 28 12:14:10 CEST 2009

Hello I have a problem with localized news.

I have two implementation with two languages: [PL/EN] and default is PL
with news in it... Language changing works perfect (standard method with
L parameter) and all contents and also news changes correct... but not
in case with the news which type is 'Link External URL'. In this case
whole news is localized correct - title is in English, subheader too...
but not external URL... it's fetched from default's language record
instead of localized version, which is of course wrong, cause English
news should point to the (available) English version of external page...

What is important in localized record value of localized URL saves in DB
without problems...

My enviroment:
TYPO3: 4.2.6
tt_news: 2.5.2