[TYPO3-ttnews] A news counter in LIST view ?

Prakash spabhat at chandanweb.com
Mon May 25 15:57:01 CEST 2009

Greg,

I seem to have got what you meant.

Probably you can take a look into this file:
typo3conf\ext\tt_news\res\example_userPageBrowserFunc.php
This can be used to customize page browser results, and also the result
count.
To make this work take a look into this TS property: userPageBrowserFunc

I think you should also take a look into the typoscript property
"showResultCount"

I hope these help you.

--
*Regards,