[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news Search with latin characters

Xatu Cans xatucans at gmail.com
Mon May 25 11:09:51 CEST 2009

Hi, I've configured tt_news search and it works correctly, but I've a
little problem: my typo3 web page is configured in Spanish language, and
if I search words with Latin Characters like "á", "é", "ó"... the
tt_news search system consider those characters as different, I mean, it
consider "e" different to "é", it is something logic, but I'd like to
consider as same character. Is this possible? Thanks