[TYPO3-ttnews] Error message when trying to insert news

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Sun May 24 19:41:31 CEST 2009

Hi,

I have this same problem with TYPO3 4.1.10 and I've tried three last
versions of tt_news.

The record is saved, but the message "Sorry, you didn't have proper
permissions to perform this change." appears right after saving and you
can't open the record anymore. It's not visible in List module. In Page
module the news records are there but you  can't open them, same error msg.

Regards,
Katja