[TYPO3-ttnews] related news in combination with RealURL ?

Jordan van Bergen jordanvanbergen at gmail.com
Sun May 10 17:16:38 CEST 2009

Hi All,

I have (see below) the following setup to make sure related newsitems are
clickable. I use realurl also and the below setup always make the related
news go to the page with the SINGLE newsitem plugin but not the correct
newsitem.

Anyone able to tell me on how to get related news to work with tt_news and
RealURL?

This is my setup:

plugin.tt_news {
### Settings for Related News:
related_stdWrap.wrap = <dl class="news-single-related">|</dl>
relatedHeader_stdWrap.wrap = <dt>|</dt>

# Settings for Related News
#######################################
# icon for related news
tmp.5 = IMAGE
tmp.5 {
file =
wrap =
}

# end-wrap for the getRelated objects
tmp.20 = TEXT
tmp.20 {
field =
strftime =
wrap =
}
# Build the list of related news:
getRelatedCObject = COA
getRelatedCObject {
# groupBy =
orderBy = datetime desc

10=CASE
10.key.field=type
# settings for 'normal' related news
10.default=COA

10.default {
wrap = <dd> | </dd>
5 < plugin.tt_news.tmp.5
10 = TEXT
10.field = title
10.typolink.parameter = 117
10.typolink.additionalParams.data=register:newsAdd Params
20 < plugin.tt_news.tmp.20
}

# settings for related news, that point to internal pages
10.1=COA
10.1 {
wrap = <dd> | </dd>
5 < plugin.tt_news.tmp.5
5.file=EXT:tt_news/res/tt_news_article.gif
10 = TEXT
10.field = title
10.typolink.parameter.field = page
20 < plugin.tt_news.tmp.20
}

# settings for related news, that point to external URLs
10.2=COA
10.2 {
wrap = <dd> | </dd>
5 < plugin.tt_news.tmp.5
5.file=EXT:tt_news/res/tt_news_exturl.gif
10 = TEXT
10.field = title
10.typolink.parameter.field = ext_url
20 < plugin.tt_news.tmp.20