[TYPO3-ttnews] a tip - how to improve performance of SINGLE + LATEST at the same page

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Mon May 4 23:10:48 CEST 2009

Rupert,

thanks for finding time to test it and nice to hear that COA_GO works as
expected.

So far you are the second person I know, which tested this extension and
was really satisfied with time rendering improvements.

I hope there will be more people that will test it and find it useful.

grtz
Krystian Szymukowicz