[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news singlePid and dd_googlesitemap

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Mar 2 17:10:12 CET 2009

Hi!

Jens Sambale wrote:
> Thanks for the quick response, Dmitry.
> I have a root page which is a shortcut pointing to HOME.
> Root
> ---> HOME
>        ----->Subpage 1
>        ----->Subpage 2
> ---> Products
> ---> Services
> ---> About us
>
> Home and its Subpages are in the sitemap, the rest (approx. 300 [Sub-]
> pages) is not.

This problem is known :( I usually do shortcuts the opposite way: from home to root.

The problem is in TYPO3 "menu" functions. They automatically resolve shortcuts. So when they see that the root page is a shortcut, they tell dd_googlesitemap that it should process only pages inside the shortcut target. I just checked, there is an issue about it on Forge already [1]. I will see what can I do to fix it. I realize that many sites do shortcuts this way, so I must create a solution :)

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/issues/show/2704

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team