[TYPO3-ttnews] preview articles from workspaces

Sebastian Fritzsche s.fritzscheREMOVETHIS at pixelsteinREMOVETHIS.de
Fri Jun 26 17:07:50 CEST 2009

Hi,

we are currently struggling around with the workspaces and tt_news.
We've found lot of haks to make it possible for an autor who edited a
news article in a workspace to view the result online. But all of the
workarounds are only able to view each record via the page that has the
plugin installed (click on preview on this page)

Is it still the fact that tt_news dosn't work with workspaces so I'm
still not able to press 'preview' an article I've just created in a
workspace???

We've entered the tx_ttnews.singlePid = 253 inside the TsConfig and it
works on the live workspace but on a workspace only the syfolder of
tt_news entries is opened when clicking on preview.

Hope there is a solution for this now since this question was posted on
lots of forums all over the internet for years now.

thanks