[TYPO3-ttnews] Force www vs non-www to avoid duplicate content on Google and RealUrl

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 12:42:03 CEST 2009

Hi Trine,

If I understand your question right, wouldn't you be able to create to
domain entries (sys_domain) in your page tree:

One for www.domain.com
One for domain.com, forwarding to www.domain.com and checked the "keep
parameters"

That should do it, again, if i understand your question correctly :-)

Regards,

Søren