[TYPO3-ttnews] Split a news in several parts

Oliver Rowlands oliver at liquidlight.co.uk
Mon Jun 8 10:45:02 CEST 2009

Hi Gregory,

You would need to proceed as follows:

- Add any additional required fields to tt_news using the extension
kickstarter;

- Use tt_news's hooks (e.g. tx_ttnews->extraItemMarkerHook) to render
out these fields as part of the template marker;

Alternatively you could look into EXT:rgnewsce which would accommodate
your needs but in a more free-form manner.

HTH,

Oliver

--
Oliver Rowlands