[TYPO3-ttnews] 3.0 and its generic markers

matthibcn matthibcn at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 17:10:05 CEST 2009

Hi Georg,

thx for that reply, you are very right and actually I was just about to
answer myself as I figured it out a second ago, for sure based on your
example

I thought I have tried that before, maybe I had a typo, so for everyone
else having same problem:

In your templatefile create a marker like ###GENERIC_MYSTUFF###

Than in the TS setup:

plugin.tt_news. genericmarkers {
    mystuff = TEXT
    mystuff {
    field = myaddedrecordfield
  }

So thank you very much and sorry to bother you..

Regards

Matthias