[TYPO3-ttnews] Notify editor on submission?

Leense Wagenaar l.s.wagenaar at leense.nl
Fri Jan 30 01:25:12 CET 2009

Hi,

Maybe my search was just bad, but I wonder if it's possible to let tt_news
notify an editor as soon as a new article is submitted in the system? Here's
the case:

I have BE-users with permission to write an article, but not to unhide it in
the database. Only editors have the rights to unhide records, but how should
they be notified on a new submission? Ideally, they'd get an email stating
the title and author of the article, so that they can look at it right
away...

Any suggestions?

Leense Wagenaar