[TYPO3-ttnews] tt-news extra email link with subject for reservation

Robert Wildling rowild at gmx.net
Wed Jan 21 13:55:06 CET 2009

Krystian Szymukowicz schrieb:

>> temp.ticketLink = TEXT
>> temp.ticketLink {
>>     value = Zur Kartenreservierung
>>     typolink {
>>         parameter = karten at blackbox-theater.at
>>         additionalParams = &subject={field:title}
>>         additionalParams = &bodytext=Please let us know howmany
>> tickets you would like to reserve:
>>     }
>> }
>
> try latest extension of Georg Ringer: ttnewsgenericmarkers

Thanks for this wonderful tip! Works great!
Maybe you have an idea how I can add a subject and a body text to the
email link. The way I do it (see above) doesn't work. I also see that
the link is encryted and called via JS, so I wonder, whether it is
actually possible or not.

Another way I would like to find is to connect tt_news to powermail or
mailformplus. The idea is link a news entry to a mailform and prefill
the subject and body with the title and subtitle of the respective news
entry. Any idea?

Thanks and have a nice day!
Robert