[TYPO3-ttnews] AMENU + LIST in different columns

Gunnar Jonsson gu-jonss at online.no
Fri Jan 16 18:11:00 CET 2009

I have a news archive page in tt_news 2.5.2 where I want to have AMENU in
the Left column and LIST in Normal. column However, this does not work.
Regardless which item in AMENU I click, I always get the latest news in
LIST. I am using Typo3 4.2.1.

However, if I put AMENU and LIST into the same plugin in the Normal column,
then everything works OK. Then the LIST shows a different list of news
depending on which AMENU item I click on.

What should I do in order to make AMENU and LIST in different columns on the
same page, work correctly?

I have a CATMENU in the Right column and List in the Normal column, and that
works excellent together.

Regards,
Gunnar Jonsson