[TYPO3-ttnews] Pagebrowser

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Fri Jan 16 17:14:15 CET 2009

Hi!

Georg Ringer wrote:
> the only problem IMO is that you don't have the number of news-records
> available in the hook but if it is available, it would be very easy

It is available. In fact, my page browser idea came from one poject we made for a client. There was a custom page browser for tt_news too, so I thought I should write a generic page browser. I also wanted to make a hook for tt_news in the pagebrowse ext but, as usual, I did not have time :( Making a hook there will take something like 2-3h with all testing and it will need a custom marker in the tt_news template.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team