[TYPO3-ttnews] clear general_stdWrap only from the teaser

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Fri Feb 27 06:56:16 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm trying a simple task: to clear the general wrap <p class="bodytext">
from my news teasers but leave it in the news single, but I can't get it
working.

The following clears the p tag all together from the news, but adding
it  into the single doesn't work in following way. There is a wrap for
everything else in default setup, but bodytext. So is there a way to add
the p tag to the single news bodytext? Or should I do it somehow the
other way around.. If I delete the general_stdWrap part the p tag is
there again in the teaser even though there is the subheader_stdWrap.wrap >

plugin.tt_news {
    general_stdWrap >
    displayList {
        subheader_stdWrap.wrap >