[TYPO3-ttnews] archive link

H.E.Weenink | Aristo WebDesign h.e.weenink at aristo-webdesign.nl
Thu Feb 26 07:31:13 CET 2009

Hello Darko and Jacco,

I hope I understand your question. In fact I allways solve this by giving
the archive it's own page (not in menu type) and if I have to link, I link
to that. And linking goes by menu or by contentelent with hyperlink in it.
It seems the most flexible I could fing. Not automaticly I must agree .

Regards, Eef