[TYPO3-ttnews] display a tt_news in different page (depending on is category)

Gregory Loichot gloichot at cross-systems.ch
Mon Feb 16 17:28:36 CET 2009

Hi,

I have a Typo3 website that contains pages. Suppose there is the
following page hierarchy :

- ArticlesCat1
   |- Detailed (diaplay a tt_news belonging to category 1 in single view)

- ArticlesCat2
   |- Detailed (diaplay a tt_news belonging to category 2 in single view)

- FolderOfArticles
   |- Detailed (displays a tt_news in single view)

- Homepage

Suppose all pages have different html templates.

Now, I have the following Sys_Folder (all contain tt_news) :

- Category (sysfolder)
   |- SysF_article (sysfolder)
     |- Article1 (tt_news, category 1)
     |- Article2 (tt_news, category 2)
   |- SysF_folder (sysfolder)
     |- Group1 (tt_news, category 1, related news = Article1)
     |- Group2 (tt_news, category 2, related news = Article1,2)

In "hompage", I display news that come from SysF_folder. I would like
that, when I click on news "Group1", the single view is displayed in
FolderOfArticles->List (where there is a list of all related articles to
Folder2 (article 1 and 2)).

And, in page FolderOfArticles->List, when I click on an article, I want
that the single view displays in ArticlesCat(1 or to depending which
article is clicked)->Detailed.

Is it a good reflexion ?
How can I do that ?