[TYPO3-ttnews] any news on tt_news 3.0?

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Mon Feb 9 16:19:57 CET 2009

There wasn't anything magic. We added some features that we were unable
to accomplish using hooks (namely displaying only one date in the list,
instead of before each item, as well as a few other minor ones related
to manual sorting of news items).

I'll be happy to share my experience and contribute code - but I'm not
sure about the state that Rupert left it at...

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media
http://danosipov.com/blog/