[TYPO3-ttnews] How to debug RSS?

Gunnar Jonsson gu-jonss at online.no
Sat Feb 7 17:20:06 CET 2009

At http://feedvalidator.org I have validated my RSS and it is showing "This
is a valid RSS feed."

However I got this message
Implausible date: Thu, 01 Jan 1970 01:00:00 +0100
<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Jan 1970 01:00:00 +0100</lastBuildDate>

When I look at http://www.mydomain.com/index.php?id=1304&type=100 I get a
nice and fine XML for RSS, BUT no news items are listed, just the XML
heading for the RSS.

When I look at http://www.mydomain.com/index.php?id=1304 I get a nice and
fine list of news item.

It seems like the website does not produce the list of news items in the XML
and does not update the lastBuildDate.

Any idea why the XML is not updated with the latest news?

"Dmitry Dulepov" <dmitry at typo3.org> skrev i melding
news:mailman.1.1233611053.16041.typo3-project-tt-news at lists.netfielders.de...