[TYPO3-ttnews] Permissions in tt_news 3.0

Jörg Winter winter at b-net1.de
Tue Dec 22 14:00:56 CET 2009

Am 22.12.09 12:12, schrieb Philipp Gampe:
> Am 22.12.2009, 10:35 Uhr, schrieb Stefano Kowalke <blueduck at gmx.net>:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> After I updated to 3.0, I checked the access to News-Admin for my
>> editors.
>>
>> So I have to add News-Admin to the allowed modules. From now the editors
>> have access through News-Admin to the news items inside the news storage
>> folder. But, in contrast to the admin user, where all news are listed if
>> you click to "News categories   [from all pages]", the editor user see
>> no news items unless he select a category.
>>

> happens to me too
>
> Best regards
> Phil

Hi,

I had the same Problem and fixed it by setting the following parameters
in the Page-TSconfig

mod.web_txttnewsM1.list.noListWithoutCatSelection = 0

it seems that the noListWithoutCatSelection defaults to 1 for common
BE-Users.

Don't know if this works also in the User-TSconfig.

Best regards

Joerg