[TYPO3-ttnews] Permissions in tt_news 3.0

Stefano Kowalke blueduck at gmx.net
Tue Dec 22 10:35:14 CET 2009

Hi,

After I updated to 3.0, I checked the access to News-Admin for my editors.

So I have to add News-Admin to the allowed modules. From now the editors
have access through News-Admin to the news items inside the news storage
folder. But, in contrast to the admin user, where all news are listed if
you click to "News categories   [from all pages]", the editor user see
no news items unless he select a category.

If a news doesn´t belongs to a cat or the editor forgot to add a cat,
these news are inaccessable for the edior.

Are there some changes between 2.0 and 3.0 in the permission handling? I
looked in the manual already, but there is only a link to the normal
documentation of TYPO3 permission handling.

Run someone in this issue too and provide a solution for this?

Thanks in advance.
Stefano