[TYPO3-ttnews] Display latest news item in single

Iztok Kham pajek at pajcevina.net
Fri Dec 18 18:31:39 CET 2009

On 17. 12. 2009 21:41, Jšörg Winter wrote:
>> So my question is simply: how do I tell tt_news SINGLE plugin to display
>> the newest item if no item was selected?
>>

>> -- Iztok
>
> Hi Iztok,
>
> There is a example TS in he tt_news-manual
>
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/tt_news/3.0.1/view/1/4/#id2513502

To be honest, I did come across this example, but it is not what I was
looking for.
I do not have LIST in one container and SINGLE in another. They are both
in the same TV field (main content). I want to keep it this way so I
don't have to have too many TV templates ...

Ahhh, probably I will have to come up with a custom php function and use
it to tell the default id from its output ...

Thanx,

-- Iztok