[TYPO3-ttnews] different categories on different pages

Aleksandar Milovac aleksandar.milovac at rns-nis.co.rs
Tue Dec 8 19:36:32 CET 2009

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know an elegant solution to this problem:

I have a 10 news categories which I want to display as a list on 10
different pages (every page should display only one category). The news
plugin would be in in lib.news which exists on every page. How can I
configure lib.news to be display different category on each page? I know
I can configure it in FlexForm but this is not the easiest way, TS is
more flexible.

Thanks,
Aleksandar