[TYPO3-ttnews] css and html template affected by the main css

Aleksandar Milovac aleksandar.milovac at rns-nis.co.rs
Mon Aug 31 20:40:08 CEST 2009

Hi Robert,

NO, I'm just using the "usual" way:

page.includeCSS.file1 = fileadmin/templates/css/tt_news.css
templateFile =  fileadmin/templates/tt_news_v2_template.html

I'm also having hard times eliminating the date, and the age marker from
frontend in single view. I'commented it in tt_news template, but it
keeps appearing in FE... :(

Thanks,
Aleksandar Milovac