[TYPO3-ttnews] Integrating AMENU in HMENU problem

Christian Hennecke christian.hennecke at os2voice.org
Wed Aug 19 12:46:06 CEST 2009

Hello,

I'm trying to create a HMENU with an integrated news archive menu but
the tt_news AMENU element inserted via TS always gives me a "Sorry, no
news in archive" message.

The result should look like this:

+--News
|     |
|     +--2009
|     |     |
|     |     +--February
|     |     |
|     |     +--January

My current approach is to modify the HMENU on the page that the news
list view resides on with the following TS:

lib.newsArchiveMenu < plugin.tt_news
lib.newsArchiveMenu {
  templateFile = fileadmin/templates/news/tt_news_amenu_as_submenu.html
  archive = 0
  code >
  code = AMENU
  pid_list >
  pid_list = 27
  singlePid = 8
}

lib.submenu.10.30.1.stdWrap.postCObject < lib.newsArchiveMenu

Strangely enough, if I place an AMENU content element on that page, it
works correctly.

Any ideas what's wrong?
--
"I smell blood and an era of prominent madmen." - W.H. Auden