[TYPO3-ttnews] Enable text formatting in the LIST & LATEST view

Rachel Foucard rfoucard at w-seils.com
Thu Apr 30 11:05:02 CEST 2009

Hi Alessandro,

"Alessandro Pivaro" <alex at deejay.st> a écrit dans le message de news:
mailman.1.1241035904.679.typo3-project-tt-news at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi, is it possible to enable the text formatting in the LIST and LATEST
> views?

yes it is :
plugin.tt_news.displayLatest.subheader_stdWrap.stripHtml = 0
plugin.tt_news.displayList.subheader_stdWrap.stripHtml = 0

but...

> I don't know why in list and latest view the bold text and the links are
> not rendered... Is it possibile to enable them?

why : because there is this striphtml enabled by default ...there is a crop
to (100 caracters by default I think...)
I'm not sure the crop is a good thing if you deactivate the striphtml...

> Thank you all!
>
> Alex

Rachel Foucard.
http://www.w-seils.com