[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news 3.0 continued

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Tue Apr 7 20:02:19 CEST 2009

hi Dan,

thanx for your "renderMarkers" patch.
I included it already in the tt_news version on forge and I used it to
replace the former renderFields feature.
I like the "autoconfiguration" idea of parsing the templates for existent
markers. Having the actually needed markers in an array saves also a lot of
code lines in function getItemMarkerArray because now this array can be
used to replace the empty Markers automatically.

greets
rupert