[TYPO3-ttnews] FE Editing for TT_News

Brian Lynch info at digi-bis.com
Fri Sep 19 00:14:50 CEST 2008

Brian Lynch <Info at Digi-Bis.com> wrote in
news:mailman.1.1221678296.16243.typo3-project-tt-news at lists.netfielders.d
e:

Stefan:

In my joy I failed to notice that newsplus does not provide a RTE editor
for the front end, You even point this out in your message, have you done
anything for front end editing to help this situation?

Like incorporated a RTE editor?

Thanks again